All the people travel from one place to another quite sometimes. All of us are having one or the other Phobia while travelling but we don't pay an attention to it. Here are some examples of Phobias which all of us might have at least one or many.
1. Nomophobia: The fear of being out of mobile phone contact. Develops after you: 1) find yourself repeatedly lost, late, drunk or confused; 2) have once again left your cruise partner behind at the last shore excursion; or 3) are waiting to hear back from MasterCard about doubling your credit card limit now that you're on vacation.
2. Agyrophobia: The fear of crossing the road. Of particular prominence in Belarus, Azerbaijan, and other places where smiling drivers drive a perfect 40 mph in the 40 km/hr zone, use their horn only in emergencies, and wave you across the pedestrian crosswalk with their two largest fingers.
3. Autophobia: The fear of being alone or isolated. Develops after repeatedly encountering closed currency exchange counters, boarded-up travel info help desks, and hotel rooftop access doors that automatically lock from the inside.
4. Pedophobia: The fear/dislike of children. Of particular concern when: 1) taking your middle seat on a 12-hour flight next to a screamer, across from a babbler, and behind a squealer, or 2) realizing that the average age of the other guests at your "family friendly" hotel is about 10 years old.
5. Emetophobia: The fear of vomiting. At its most intense when, once again, you strike up a conversation with the beautiful person next to you after you've consumed vodka during turbulence.
6. Decidophobia: The fear of making decisions. At its worst when your new, drunken travel partner is relying on you to find the safest way back to the hostel at 2 a.m., and you have no more Euros.
7. Ipovlopsychophobia: The fear of having one's photograph taken. This is for you, ladies. Symptoms occur after: 1) the airline once again leaves behind your checked bag containing your makeup tote, 2) you've finally noticed the hotel security cameras, or 3) you realize your father is following your boyfriend's blog.
8. Halitophobia: The fear of bad breath. At its most wretched when exceeding the standing room capacity of buses; in Rome, in August, during a heat wave; or when having to make an emergency trip to a dentist recommended by your hostel.
9. Sesquipedalophobia: The fear of long words. Particularly prominent when trying to read the menu at a tourist-unfriendly, exotic little restaurant you're dining at with an attractive local you just picked up.
10. Disposophobia: The fear of getting rid of or losing things. Severe symptoms occur after you've been pick-pocketed, mugged, and had a bad experience with a bellhop all on the same trip.